CILT UK Courses
By successfully completing a CILT course of study with us you will have demonstrated that you have what it takes to take your career to the next level. We are committed to helping you attain the skills and knowledge that will help you reach your career goals.
Contact us for course fees and instalment plans.
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, or also known as CILT UK, are recommended courses for professionals working in logistics, supply chain and transport sectors. The course features the most up-to-date tools and techniques designed to help you improve your job performance and support your career development. At LLA we offer a range of CILT courses to help enhance your skills.
See also our information on the CPC Transport Manager programme below or for more information on our CILT Green Logistics programmes call us today.
About the CILT Qualifications
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) qualifications are widely recognised and respected and different programmes are available to suit your level of experience.
You can choose between:
- Entry level (CILT Level 2), Supervisory or
- First Line Management level (CILT Level 3),
- Middle Management ( CILT Level 5)
- Middle/Senior Management (CILT Level 6)
- CPC for Transport Managers (Transport Manager CPC)
- whichever suits your current degree of logistics knowledge. Whether you a starting out in your career in the world of logistics and transport or you are an experienced manager working at a more senior level, Logistics Learning Alliance can help you to gain industry relevant qualifications through our online courses of study.
Carrying out CILT courses will give you a competitive edge over your peers with the new skills you will gain. These include:
- Gain an industry-recognised qualification that will distinguish you from your peers. This will provide you with the flexibility to tailor the course to your individual career goals.
- CILT courses will provide you with an internationally recognised qualification, opening your career opportunities around the world.
- CILT qualifications are rated highly by employers, having a recognised qualification on your CV will make you stand out over other job applications. It will also help to push your career development at your current workplace, increasing the chance of a payrise.
- Carrying out a CILT course and having a qualification on your CV will show employers that you have relevant, real life skills with knowledge that you can apply to your job role. You will have the latest CILT practise skills to push your career to new levels.
At LLA we guarantee to offer you the best support with industry experts here to walk you through the course and provide you with support through your studies. Gain your CILT qualification with the help of LLA.
LLA is an Enhanced Learning Credits provider Number 2408