Enhanced Learning Credits Courses
With our experience in the military, humanitarian and commercial areas of supply chain, we believe that we have a unique insight into the recruitment requirements of companies and humanitarian organisations. Get expert information with our Enhanced Learning Credits Courses.
- We want to help improve your employability in the commercial sector
- As part of our commitment to a full customer service, we provide access to a leading career coach who would be happy to advise on your next career move, how to tailor your C.V to specific job applications and preparation for that all-important interview
The Courses on offer with LLA through the ELC funding scheme are:
- Certification in Humanitarian Logistics
- Certification in Humanitarian Supply Chain Management
- Level 3 CILT Certificate in Logistics & Transport
- Level 5 CILT Professional Diploma in Logistics & Transport
- Level 6 CILT Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Transport
- CPC Transport Manager
To help in the process LLA is an approved Learning Provider for the Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) scheme, designed to provide assistance to qualifying service personnel in gaining a nationally recognized qualification.
ACCUMULATING ELIGIBLE SERVICE
ELCs are available in two tiers: to claim the lower tier, you must accumulate four years’ eligible service (this equates to 80% of the fees, up to a maximum of £1000.00 per claim instalment) and eight years’ eligible service to claim the higher tier (80% of the fees, up to a maximum of £2000.00 per claim instalment).
Please note that from April 2017, the qualifying service required for lower tier payments will increase from 4 to 6 years. SP who have already accumulated 4 years qualifying service before 1 April 2017 will keep their entitlement to use lower tier payments.
Post service access to ELC, for all those leaving on or after 1 April 2016, will be reduced to 5 years. Those who left between 1 April 2011 and 31 March 2016 (both dates inclusive) will have until 31 March 2021 to use ELC. Anyone who left before 1 April 2011 will retain 10 years of post-service access.
To claim Enhanced Learning Credits funding, you must have completed the required length of eligible service before completing the ELC claim form and prior to commencing the course of study for which ELC support is being claimed. For further information, visit www.enhancedlearningcredits.com
QUICK GUIDE TO ENROLLING WITH LLA USING ELC
- Learner must complete an ELC claim form, which they then submit to the Commanding Officer & Education Staff for approval.
- The claim form is then sent to ELCAS, who then check eligibility of the learner to claim the grant.
- ELCAS approves the claim and sends the learner a Claim Authorisation Note (CAN).
- Once the approved CAN form has been passed by the learner to LLA, the learner can then book the course with LLA, and the learner pays their 20% personal contribution/deposit.
- Please remember, the fees quoted on your ELC claim must be inclusive of VAT.
For prices, information or if you are not sure which course is right for you, please contact us on
Tel: 01530 276590