Why Supply Chain and Logistics Professionals and HR Managers choose LLA as their learning partner.
Professional Development Programmes supported by in-house Professional Coaches
All of our programmes come with the support of a professional Coach. Coaching is about getting the very best out of someone and enabling them to make decisions that will improve their performance. If this isn't reason enough to select LLA as your learning partner:
- We care about our clients. Our commitment to our clients - both companies and individuals is that if you commit to the programme, we will ensure your success.
- Free advice on individual career development or a company training needs analysis
- Professional, friendly experts with practical logistics experience
- Prompt response to enquiries – we guarantee that you will be able to speak to one of our experts if you call between 08.30 and 17.00 Monday to Friday, UK time and outside of this by prior arrangements
- Unique e-learning scenarios, replicating real-life scenarios, accessible from anywhere in the world
- Freedom to set your own pace of work within a generous registration period
- Unlimited feedback and guidance from personal mentors/tutors until you reach the required competence for each assignment
- No exams - Professional people studying our programmes value the fact that as they complete each element of the programme, they are that step on to completing the whole programme.
- No hidden fees - The price quoted is the cost of the whole programme, covering all learning materials, mentoring support, coaching, assessing and internal verfication.
- Approved Centre for CILT (UK), FTA, UKWA and Fritz Humanitarian Qualifications
For more information call us now on +44(0)1530 276591 or please