CILT Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport
The CILT Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport is aimed at those who already occupy senior managerial roles within the logistics, transport or supply chain sectors.
Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Transport
The CILT UK advanced diploma is for those who want to take their industry knowledge and capabilities to a higher level involving strategic planning and decision making or leadership skills. CILT level 6 modules include business-level strategy, supply chain strategy, logistics functional strategies and strategic action.
Course fee: GBP2,392.00 (VAT at 20% must be added to this if you are intending to study within the European Union)
Course duration: 15-18 months (based on average study time of 5 hours per week)
The CILT level 6 is designed to help equip students with the knowledge and core skills to attain high management roles in the logistics and transport sector.
Carrying out CILT courses will give you a competitive edge over your peers with the new skills you will gain. These include:
- CILT Level 6 is an industry-recognised qualification that is valued by employers around the world.
- CILT courses will provide you with an internationally recognised qualification, opening your career prospects around the world.
- Rated highly by employers, CILT qualification is highly recognised and looks great on your CV. If you are looking to progress in your career and increase the chance of getting a pay rise, carrying out a CILT Level 6 will help.
- Going out of your way to having CILT qualifications will show your potential employers you are a highly motivated individual. We offer real life skills and knowledge you can apply to your job role.
At LLA, we guarantee to offer you the best support with industry experts here to walk you through the course and provide you with support through your studies. Gain your CILT qualification with the help of LLA.
Four compulsory modules assessed by LLA:
- Business Level Strategy
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Logistics Functional Strategies
- Strategic Action
One Compulsory Unit assessed independently by CILT
- Research Methodology and Independent Research Report
All enabling the student to demonstrate competency in:
- Strategic content
- Strategic planning
- Strategic management & leadership
- Strategic performance
- Research Methodology