LLA has been the sole Delivery Partner of the Humanitarian Certification Advisory Group since the programmes launched in 2006. In that time, over 1,400 graduates of the programmes have helped their organisation to support beneficiary programmes globally.
We pride ourselves on providing our Humanitarian students with an enjoyable and fulfilling learning experience, from enrolment all the way through to graduation. Our aim is to enhance the knowledge and understanding of our learner and provide them with the skills they need to improve their performance, as well as Supply Chain capacity within their NGO or organisation.
Some of our students enjoy their studies with us so much that they decide to stay on and study another course with us, and some decide to study our full suite of Humanitarian Programmes to maximise their learning experience!
In this blog, we take a look at why graduates of the Fritz Institute/CILT Certification in Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (CHSCM) Programme should consider studying another course with us.
Certification in Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (CHSCM) Graduates
Upon completion of the CHSCM Programme with us, graduates will have fully developed their understanding of the Humanitarian Supply Chain at strategic level and be able to manage a relief effort from a managerial perspective, improving performance and capacity. Studying additional Programmes with us will help you to learn and understand about more complex issues within the Supply Chain.
CHSCM Graduates should consider the following:
Certification in Humanitarian Medical Logistics Practices (MedLog)
- MedLog is based around the Medical Supply Chain and Cold Chain within a Humanitarian Organisations
- Plan and operate the Medical Supply Chain with more confidence, building on your existing CHSCM skills
- Designed to be completed within 6 months
- Subject areas:
- Humanitarian Supply Chains
CHSCM Cash Transfer Programming (CTP) Award
- An additional Award which can be studied to supplement your completed CHSCM Programme
- Ideal for those who enrolled on to the CHSCM Programme before September 2017 and did not study CTP as part of their Programme
- This Award will provide you with the skills needed to plan assessments and analysis required to effectively support CTP and evaluate the benefits and risks of CTP.
- Designed to be completed within 3 months
Humanitarian Essentials Logistics Module (HELM)
- A face-to-face alternative to distance learning
- 4-5 day training events with locations and dates across East and West Africa
- Designed to improve core skills and a good option for those looking to refresh their knowledge, or as an introduction to our learning platform for staff members
- Opportunity to meet with members of our team and other students!
- Three different HELM options available:
- HELM 1 – Supply Chain, Warehouse & Inventory, Fleet Management & Transport
- HELM 2 – Procurement, Medical Logistics, Leadership & Management
- HELM Advanced – Supply Chain Management, Stock Prepositioning, Team Management & HR, Phases of Humanitarian Response, Cash Transfer Programming
CHSCM gradates should consider HELM 1 and HELM Advanced to refresh existing skills, or HELM 2 to develop and build new skills.
For more information, please contact HLCRegistrations@logisticslearningalliance.com.